Our June meeting included an update on XDC 2018 by Dana Brown of Xojo, Inc.
Also, Tim Dietrich demonstrated Aloe, a Xojo class and development methodology that can be used to create public Web sites that are powered by Xojo. A blog-post to answer follow-up questions about Aloe is available here.
Our March meeting included presentations by:
• Phillip Zedalis, Managing Developer of 1701 Software, who demonstrated RapidServices, which can be used to build RESTful web services using Xojo Web.
• Geoff Perlman, Xojo's Founder and CEO, who answered many questions about Xojo.
• Wayne Golding, Solutions Architect at Axis Direct Ltd, who demonstrated a technique for deploying Xojo Web apps.
Our first meeting included:
• A VXUG intro & overview of our future plans.
• A quick recap of the latest Xojo news.
• A Shorts 2.0 demo by Bob Keeney (BKeeney Software).
• An update on Xanadu by Hal Gumbert (Camp Software).
• Apple TV app development with Xojo and ViewPoint by Tim Dietrich.
Videos of both Bob's and Hal's presentations are included below. Due to technical problems (it seems that Zoom and the tvOS Simulator don't play well together), I'll be re-recording my demo and will make it available soon.